Monday, February 13, 2012

Week2 Day 2 and 3

Day 2
Sorry this is a catch up post, serves me right for not blogging last night!
Well today was quiet, lots of computer work got done, but no real exercise and the meals were not all photographed, sorry. I will try and fill in with a pic from LnE website if I can find one

Breakfast - 2 weetbix and skim milk and one slice muesli fruit toast with meadow lea spread.
Snack Kiwi Fruit
Lunch - Roast Chicken Tender with avocado and Baby Leaf Salad in a wrap then Peaches with raspberry sauce, very nice and fresh.
Snack - Popcorn - had this watching tellie at night
Dinner - Porcupines with Mash potatoes and veggies





Day 3
So today I had to go renew my license. I walked, a good steady pace, weights in hand, ipod in ears, backpack on back and off I went. 30 minutes or so there and then another 30 minutes back, at a cracking pace!! lots of doof doof music to keep me pounding away at the pavement. My Driver's License photo looks horrid but maybe I should have let myself cool down before going in LOL. Now I have to live with that ID for 5 years. Oh well maybe people will think I look "so much better now" when they see My ID then they see me.bwahahhahaha!!!

So today's meals, remembering I am now on 1200 calories, so it's less stuff, less snacks too.

Breakfast - Grilled Cheese and Tomato on a Toasted Multigrain Muffin
Snack - Red Apple
Lunch - Thai Meatballs with Asian Coleslaw and Dressing. (NOT A FAN!!) I ate the Meatballs then threw out the coleslaw, the dressing wasn't very nice, I would have preferred it undressed if I had known what it was going to be like.  White Nectarine, yum (had it just before I blogged tonight)
Snack  - Raspberry and Apple Crumble DELICIOUS!!!
Dinner - Tortilla Stack loved this, this is vegetarian but soo good, though a little spicy and I will get heartburn from it ;)

Hubby had the beef n black bean, basically as good as any you'd get at a take-a-way.


and here is the Raspberry and Apple Crumble.  Hmmmm!!!



Until tomorrow
Take it Easy :)
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment