Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In, so how'd I do?

well I jumped on the scales at 7:30 am and I was 96.7 kg, so I lost 2.3 kg, that's just over 5 pounds for those in the imperial parts of the world.

I am happy with that, and I think most of my excess fluid is now gone. So next week should be starting on the fat kilos.

Our fridge looked pretty bare yesterday before the drop off of our week's food, take a peek in our fridge LOL looks like a bachelor's fridge LOL

So I am wondering if it's good luck or bad to have a bird fly into your house, I came home from work yesterday and there was a strange rustling noise coming from what should have been our empty dining area. I thought we had an intruder, well turns out we did but not the kind I was worried about. It was a bird that must have fell down our chimney and then couldn't get out. I eventually caught the poor thing and let it go out the back yard. While it was fluttering at this window and trying to get out it's mate was outside this window on the fence squawking away at it. Aint Love Grand!!! :)


















So Today's Meals so far, I'll update with dinner later on.

Breakfast
Apricot Yoghurt Crumble, so this was some toasted muesli on a yummy apricot with some apricot puree and yoghurt, yummy yummy. plus one slice of wholegrain and oat toast with Vegemite, yeah I substituted jam.
Snack
Two Fruits Fruit Cup
Lunch
BLT Salad this was Lettuce with chopped up cherry tomatoes and chopped up boiled egg with crispy bacon pieces scattered over and drizzled with  French Viniagrette.  A Red Gala Apple.
The salad was added to my favourites list, it was delish!!
Snack
Classic Choc and Oats Bar  (can't wait to have this)  (edit - it was yummy)
Dinner  Braised Lamb Shanks yummo! 










Take it Easy :)
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds so yummy! I am from US though and I dont think we have this diet plan!

    ReplyDelete