Monday, February 6, 2012

Dinner pics

So Michael is only getting breakfasts and dinners. With his shift work it would be a waste to get 3 meals a day. His breakfasts run the same as mine at the moment anyway :)

For breakfast today we had 2 wholemeal pikelets with Fruit Compote (tasted sort of like fruit mince pies filling) plus a slice of wholegrain toast with peanut butter. Michael used our own peanut butter as they gave us smooth and he prefers crunchy.

Morning Snack was a Vanilla yoghurt. All quite yummy ;)

For my Lunch today I had a Long Multi-grain  Roll with Curried Egg Spread and baby leaves very nice ;) Plus a kiwifruit which I skipped.

Afternoon Snack Tropical Nut Mix (mostly sultanas and a few cashews) and a Fig and Pecan Cookie

(the cookies so far have been very yummy and are deceiving, they don't look very big but they are substantially filling)

I posted my first blog post just before Dinner so I hadn't taken any pics of breaky and lunch. But I did take pics of dinner.

Michael had Chicken Dijon  - no complaints from him LOL.

 I had Chicken with Almonds, I nearly couldn't eat it all, it was really quite filling, and did I mention, Yum!!

I forgot to mention that we started the program on Saturday last, so weigh in day for us is Saturday morning. Hoping for a big number since half of it will be fluid loss.

take it Easy
Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment