Friday, February 10, 2012

Catch Up Post

So life got in the way of my blogging a little, but I did still takes some pics so here goes.

Day 6
Breakfast
Fruit ' n ' Bran cereal with skim milk  (basically like sultana bran)
Two Slices of Wholegrain and Oat toast with spread and Vegemite (I substituted some Jam, I hate Vegemite)
Snack - Fruit Medley, dried fruit
Lunch
Pesto Chicken with tomato and Mayonnaise in a Wrap (this was really yummy I loved it)
Snack
Cinnamon Oat Bar - basically a muesli bar
Cracker and Nut Mix - these were yummy, like the ones you get on a flight.
Dinner I had Spaghetti Bolognaise - Loved this one



Day 7
Breakfast
Fruit n Bran Cereal with Skim Milk
Multi-grain Toast with honey 1 slice
Snack - Seasonal Fruit a nectarine and it was really fresh and I enjoyed it very much
Lunch
Southern BBQ Chicken & Wedges
2 fruits fruit cup
Snack
Greek Style Forest Berry Yoghurt - yummy as always, very tart and fresh!
Light Fruit Cake - very nice and full of fruit

Dinner I had Tandoori Chicken, sorry forgot to take a pic, but it was delish, a bit hotter than I would have liked though, whooo!!!


Okay so back in a few minutes with my Weigh In Day Post.

Take it Easy
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment