Sunday, April 22, 2012

10.5 kg lost and going strong!!!

Well here we are at 11 weeks of Light n Easy and I have lost 10.5 kg (23 lb) so far, time for an update picture wouldn't you say.

here 'tis then.  I'd say I've lost a bit in my face and some rolls from my sides, so we're getting there ;)


Michael and I have been riding a lot and with him on holidays I am getting plenty of exercising in.


Still a few rolls when I'm wearing bike gear though. It'll be nice when my belly is toned enough to flatten out a bit when wearing Capri pants LOL.  buy hey there's no swelling ankles either.
the maps hows where we rode, I even managed to ride up the long winding ramp onto the Pyrmont bridge without stopping, some kind of amazing feat for me.  Certainly got the heart rate up though.

okay well that's that for now, If you are doing Lite n Easy, I hope this has encouraged someone, if I can lose a kg a week I'm sure anyone can on this food plan.

stay strong and take it easy

Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Well Done my love and Happy Anniversary for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Wow, you have done amazingly well. I am hoping for some results though for me the main reason I am doing the lite n easy is because I found myself eating just one meal a day (dinner) and then snacking on bad things the rest of the time.

    I've read back a little on your blog, will add you to my google reader so I can keep up with your goings on. And you helped me decide what to have for dinner, fragrant thai chicken it is. ;)

    ReplyDelete